A pre-call test must be undertaken on every computer, mobile phone or tablet that will be used for healthdirect Video Call to determine if it is suitable for online video consultations. Each pre-call test takes about one minute. It will check audio, video, browser and internet capability. Find out how to resolve issues if any part of the test is failed.
- Video Call Training
- What do I need to make a Video Call?
- Starter guide introduction
- Step 1: Pre-call test
- Step 2: Create your account and configure your clinic
- Step 3: Getting your patients started with Video Call
- Step 4: Conduct a Video Call consultation
- Need a Video Call account?
- Video Call workflow examples