To enable/disable password saving in Microsoft Edge, complete the following steps:
- On Windows 10, click Menu - Settings
- Scroll down to the bottom of the Settings pane and click the “View advanced settings” button
- Scroll down to the “Privacy and services” section and set “Offer to save passwords” to “Off”
- You can click the “Manage my saved passwords” link to see which passwords Edge already knows and remove them if desired.
To enable/disable password saving in Mozilla Firefox, complete the following steps:
- Click on Menu and select Options
- Click the “Security” tab at the left side of the options page and uncheck “Remember logins for sites"
- You can click the “Saved Logins” button to see which passwords Firefox has already saved and remove them from Firefox if desired.